The Ranch is privately owned with incredible an 50 mile view. Our staff is accommodating and understands the needs and requirements of filming on location.
For film crews, a large gravel parking lot is available and a 3,500 ft paved airport is next door. Multiple potential set building areas/pads and outbuildings are on the property.
Amazing views that light up with color after the snow melts away.
This film location Ranch is made up of an animal alley with blue sky and distant mountain backgrounds. Forests of pine trees and ancient oaks surround valleys and open areas. An accessible make-shift creek and a dry gorge wind their way near dirt paths and trails.
• Open areas with amazing unobstructed 360 degree views;
• Large gravel parking lot;
• Miles of trails and dirt roads wind around large oaks;
• Paved 3500 ft. airport runway next door;
• Grassy valleys and rolling hills surrounded by pine forests;
• Surrounded by scenic mountains
• Two horse arenas;
• No city lights to wash out the starry nights.
To schedule a location tour,
call us at 661-817-3483
The only Animal Alley for filming small to large animals, one to a herd, walking to running.